Thursday 20 January 2011

This is not the time

It really isn't the time for me to be sitting here reading too many other blogs, even if one of those that I regularly drop in on has been selected as the Blog of Note. Congratulations, Jim.

I suppose this is as good a point as any for me to confess: it was only about a week ago that I actually discovered this Blog of Note thingy. I think perhaps I am just a tad slow on the uptake these days. Maybe it has something to do with the onset of creeping (no, Skip - not crepuscular) decrepitude.

But enough of this gimcrack tomfoolery. I have things to be doing. The minutes of last night's Lions meeting need to be written (I just have to get minutes written as soon as possible I can reasonably do so after a meeting), and I have to get the monthly newsletter out this weekend so that needs finishing off. I should go to the barber's and I must go to the bank etc etc etc, so I'm off to be doing things.

No comments: