Monday 4 May 2015

Nice while it lasted

Not really surprisingly, the forthcoming election was knocked off the front page of every British newspaper yesterday.

BBC

The Old Bat said that no woman had the right to look as good as the Duchess did less than 12 hours after giving birth.  Seems Russians agreed as some Russian women said it was ‘impossible’ for Prince William’s wife to look so good immediately after the birth.
 
‘If she really gave birth naturally, it was surely some days ago,’ said one woman commenting on the story in Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

Another wrote: ‘Look at the baby – she does not look like a newborn at all. She is at least three days old.

‘It was a surrogate mother who gave birth but not her,’ said one. ‘Kate must have been wearing a fake belly… It is just not real to walk yourself several hours after birth and wave to the public.’


Now I suppose it's back to the boring politics.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think she has a beautiful 'post birth' glow. I'm sure she had a little help to look that good but I think it's happiness that's shining through. I got up and walked from the labour ward to maternity within half an hour of giving birth, I guess that's not possible for everyone but when everything is simple and straight forward there is no reason why you can't. I've enjoyed a bit of respite from politics!