Monday 8 April 2013

Let's have a laugh

I can't decide which people I despise the more: those who don't pick up after heir dogs, or those who do but then leave the plastic bag on the grass.

WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK IS GOING TO PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE BIN?

At least there is a chance that those who don't pick up miht not have noticed - but they were probably too bust sending a text or chatting to a friend to pay attention to what their dog was doing.

Grrr!

~~~~~

OK, the laugh.  It is now all but a week since Suldog suggested we might like to name our favourite comedy team in his comments and I still haven't got round to doing so.  He mentioned Laurel and Hardy as being among his favourites and many years ago I would have said the same as their films were regulars at the Saturday morning pictures my brother and I occasionally went to at our local cinema.  There have, since then, been plenty of others who have provided me with moments of hilarious laughter.  David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst played the Trotter brothers in several series of Only Fools and Horses.  David Jason also teamed up with Ronnie Barker in another sitcom - Open All Hours - but I rather think I should be looking more for comedians providing sketches rather than performing in sitcoms.  That brings to mind duos such as Cannon & Ball and Little &  Large, but they pale almost into insignificance when compared to the acknowledged masters such as Morecambe & Wise or the Two Ronnies.  I have posted clips of Morecambe & Wise before so today I'll give you one of the Two Ronnies' most hilarious sketches.

No comments: