Wednesday 27 March 2013

The muse has departed for warmer climes

It didn't feel quite so cold this morning when I walked the dog, partly because the wind was lighter, and the thermometer in the car when I drove to the practice nurses confirmed that the temperature was indeed higher than yesterday.  It had actually reached 3 degrees against yesterday's 1.5!  But all the same, it is becoming somewhat tedious, especially as my arthritis is now a lot easier and I would dearly love to spend some time in the garden.  I'm not planning on growing - or perhaps I should say attempting to grow - so much in the way of vegetables but I do like to try for a few and the plot still hasn't been fully dug.  I really should have garlic and onions in by now.  Fat chance!

I'm still mulling over the virtual menu for the virtual dinner party but a bacon sarnie wouldn't go amiss right now.


1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

That picture's going in my bacon file.

I really do commiserate with you on your weather.
I will refrain from saying anything other than it is overcast here.