Wednesday 1 June 2011

Gone yesterday, back today

The first lot of travellers/gypsies in Withdean Park may have been gone when I walked in the park yesterday morning, but another lot arrived last night! Back to phoning councillors etc in the hope of action.



I woke this morning feeling distinctly woozy and have come to the conclusion that I inadvertently took an overdose last night. I developed rheumatoid arthritis years ago but luckily I usually manage to keep it at bay by taking cod liver oil capsules and the Old Bat watches that I eat a suitable diet. Just occasionally I feel a twinge coming on and resort to taking anti-inflammatory drugs. This time, however, nothing seems to be making my shoulder mobile and pain-free. In an attempt to make sure I got a good night's sleep I took rather more pain killers than usual. They certainly zonked me out and I feel unwoozy again now so maybe I shall have to repeat the exercise tonight.

No comments: