Tuesday 25 January 2011

After Crittitude

I regularly drop in on several blogs, some every day, some every few days and some just once in a while. Some of those I like to visit are shown in the sidebar and today I would like to single out one of them (that sounds like tautology) for particular praise. Step forward, Crittitude. I look forward every morning to discovering what antics the various animals have been up to while I have been asleep.

I am full of admiration for the way the author links photographs to create a story. Indeed, I am full of admiration for the photographs themselves. I cannot imagine how many he must take, or how long he has to hang around with his camera. Obviously this is a labour of love, one for which I am grateful.

By way of homage, I have posted a series of pictures today on Fern's blog. Nowhere near Crittertude's standard, I know, but the best I have been able to achieve.

No comments: