Thursday 4 November 2010

A challenge

I have decided to set myself a challenge.



The web site for Les Lavandes is looking tired and somewhat dated, not to mention amateurish. The time has come to give it a make-over. I started yesterday afternoon and have been enjoying the mental stimulation of redesigning the site. The main challenge is not the design of the site, which is fun, but writing the words. I was once told that I have a way with words, which may be the case, but I don't seem to have the right sort of mind to produce advertising bumpf. I know, or think I know, the unique selling points of our holiday home, but putting together the words to get those across in a way that is attractive to potential punters is not something I am good at. I did consider asking visitors to this blog to have a go at producing the words for me but I'll keep plugging away for a while and see what happens. Maybe I'll be inspired if I keep at it.

No comments: