Friday 18 June 2010

Fotographic phrustration

It's not very often that I venture into the centre of Brighton. In fact, I can't recall the last time I was there other than when I was driving through to get to the hospital. But every day this week I have longed to have a camera with me as I passed the Royal Pavilion with no scaffolding around it, the sun shining and the sky a beautiful blue. Of course, cameras are not allowed in the court building and my mobile phone - which I have not carried anyway - has no camera. It's much too old for that. I shall just have to make the effort after this jury business is out of the way to go into town on the first fine day and try to get some different shots of the Pavilion.

1 comment:

Skip said...

Even when I have the camera, I can't always take the picture I want. Two weeks ago everything was still green because of the relatively cool weather and late rains. Now it is the typical golden color that lasts until it burns.