Sunday 10 January 2010

Long Time Coming

Long Time Coming, Robert Goddard's latest book, has just been published. I usually rush out and buy a copy of his books as soon as they hit the shelves but at the moment, with all the snow and ice around, I have been unable to get into town to a book shop. I do have an Amazon gift voucher, so I may well go that route.

Long Time Coming, the thaw, I mean. It really is most unusual for us to have snow and ice hanging around for this long. We were running low on fresh veg and a few other essentials, so yesterday I trudged - and it was a trudge - to our nearest supermarket as none of the nearer shops would have what we wanted. Asda is about a mile away, which is not really very far, but there are three hills to climb on the way. I did wonder if they would have Long Time Coming in stock, but no luck.

No comments: