Monday 26 October 2009

I feel a rant coming on

I haven't had one for a long time; I deserve one, and I'm going to have one!

Five things that irritate me about the internet and related matters:

  1. Web sites that insist on playing music to me - usually music I don't like. I know - but I only put it there to prove a point and it's been removed now.
  2. Web sites that look as though they have been created by a five-year-old using his first box of crayons. You know - those that consist of all the colours of the rainbow and with each sentence or paragraph in a different colour.
  3. People who send on emails warning me about the latest computer virus that will probably cause my computer to burst into flames and burn down the entire street.
  4. People sending on emails that have already been forwarded through a dozen different people, none of whom have bothered to clean them up.
  5. People hijacking my email address and using it to send spam.

No comments: