Monday 28 June 2010

Was it worth it?

There was very little business being done in the Royal Pavilion gardens yesterday afternoon and the Lions will not have made much from the fun day. I had to leave early to see that Fern got her afternoon walk and after I got off the bus to walk the rest of the way the streets seemed eerily quiet. I have to wonder how many people who watched Germany beat England 4 - 1 considered it worth missing such a glorious afternoon. The weather was probably a second factor in the lack of custom as many of those who might otherwise have come to the gardens were on the beach. I did have the camera with me and took plenty of pictures - including this one of two attractive England supporters.


Maybe I'll post more pictures over on Fern's blog during the days ahead.

No comments: