- Dunkirk and Gibraltar - both in Kent;
- Holland - either in Surrey or Lincolnshire;
- Waterloo in London;
- Florence, Staffordshire.
I would then move further afield to:
- Palestine (Hampshire);
- Egypt - which is in Buckinghamshire.
Moving on still further, I would drop in on Bermuda (Warwickshire) before landing in North America and seeing:
- Washington, New York and Philadelphie (all in Tyne and Wear);
- Toronto, County Durham;
- California, Norfolk;
- Hollywood, Worcestershire.
I could scrape into Australia by going to Melbourne, Derbyshire.
If I was prepared to cross the border into Scotland, I might discover Moscow in Ayrshire.
Of course, the ultimate would be to end up in Paradise, Gloucestershire.
And by the way, Hell is not in England, it's in Norway.