Among the reasons for me to buy such a device are:
- I have read almost all the books that I fancy in our local libraries;
- I am too mean to buy real books;
- and even if I did, they would very soon overflow my limited storage;
- and in that case, I would be too mean to give them away.
- And I had already discovered that it is possible to download some books FREE, GRATIS and FOR NOTHING!
Well, that did it. So I bought a kindly-gizmo thingy last weekend. And yes, it seems fine - so far. But I still like the feel of a 'proper' book!