Saturday 20 February 2016

Now, where was I?

During the past few days I have had numerous ideas that I wanted to blog about but none of them have come to fruition, basically because of a lack of time.  Either that or there was too much else to be done that seemed to be more important or urgent.  I found myself becoming snowed under and, quite literally, not really knowing which way to turn.  Or what to do first.  Indeed, I eventually realised that I had actually started and abandoned several jobs.

There was only one thing to do.  Stop everything and draw up a list, which had to be committed to paper.  Or, rather, screen.

Having drawn up the list and placed the outstanding tasks in some semblance of importance and urgency, I was ready to make a start.

It was surprising how much simpler my life became, and in what seemed no time at all, I had crossed off almost a quarter of the jobs on the list!  The only trouble is that I keep adding more jobs to the bottom of the list.

Oh well, I expect I'll get there sometime.

1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

That's the challenge with lists... not adding things to them.