Sunday, 13 January 2013

Something I've learned

If one holds down the "Alt Gr" and presses the "e" key, this comes up: é.  An "e" with a cute accent!  It works with the other four vowels as well.

I still don't know how to get a grave accent or a circumflex straight from the keyboard.


Buck Pennington said...

What's a "Gr" key?

Brighton Pensioner said...

On my keyboard - and on the laptop as well - there is the "Alt" key to the left of the space bar and the "Alt Gr" key to the right. Don't know what the Gr stands for.