Wednesday 31 March 2010

I almost forgot

to mention that tomorrow we will be heading westwards for our traditional Easter on the farm in Somerset. What makes this trip particularly interesting is that we will be meeting up with a cousin I knew I had but didn't know how to contact until a couple of months ago. It was only about then that she discovered the existence of her late mother's brothers and their children.

Back in the middle of next week - by which time I hope my ISP will have sorted the glich which is preventing me reading my emails.

3 comments:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

It looks like I missed my chance to say Have a good time.

[I wonders if they took the dog?]

Anonymous said...

Hi I don't know how else to contact you, but I was doing a google search for Simeon Waldegrave and found your blog. When you get back maybe could you email me at karlwaldegrave1@aol.com thanks Karl

Brighton Pensioner said...

Skip - Yes, the dog came too.

Karl - I'll be sending an email.