Monday 16 May 2016

Moans

Somehow I never got round to posting yesterday, which is probably just as well.  If I had done anything I would probably have moaned about the not very good meal and the lousy service we suffered on Saturday at a function held at one of the big seafront hotels.  The entertainment wasn't up to much either, although the speeches were, on the whole, amusing and satisfactorily short.

Yesterday evening we watched part of the Queen's 90th birthday bash at Windsor Castle.  This featured 900 horses, plus a few humans - and led to another moan.  One of the artistes appearing was the Welsh songbird, Katherine Jenkins.  It is totally unfair that anyone should be able to sing like her (what a voice!) AND look as gorgeous as she does!  I've spent far too much time today trying to find the best video of her and have finally settled on this one.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


No comments: