Monday 12 January 2009

And another thing.

I sometimes get a little concerned that my memory is not all it should be. For example, I can remember perfectly well what we had for dinner last night (roast chicken with chestnut stuffing, roast potatoes, roast carrots, broccoli & bread sauce followed by tiramisu) but can't for the life of me remember what we had on Saturday! It's probably down to my age, but I always tell people it's because I have so many other things I am thinking about at any one time that the more trivial or mundane matters just don't sink in. Not that dinner is either trivial or mundane. Sheila is such a good cook that every meal is a delight.

(I had to add that last sentence just in case someone who knows the Old Bat happens to read this and tells tales out of school.)

No comments: