Monday 29 September 2008

Back to the real world...

...and 3160 emails! I think there were about a dozen that weren't spam, and only four of those that I wanted!

The journey home was great, except for sitting for an hour in four lanes of stationary traffic on the M25 as a result of a serious accident. People were wandering about on the motorway taking pictures of the world's biggest car park, me included, or retrieving books etc from the boots of their cars. I didn't see anyone sitting at the side of the road having a picnic, which would almost certainly have happened in France, and I missed the air ambulance because we were too far back from the action.

1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

Innit great to be on everyone's email list? I'm glad we were only away for three days.
Even the traffic was good, relatively speaking, for a change. We were amazed at how clear it was in the L.A. area yesterday. I can't remember not seeing smog before.


pvtuuvr