Pebbles in the Sea

It seems to me that blogging is about as useful a way of passing the time as tossing pebbles into the sea, so for what it's worth - and that's not a lot - here are a few pebbles.

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Back on driverless cars...


Posted by Brighton Pensioner at 17:20

1 comment:

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

Heh!

31 July 2014 at 20:09

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Check out my book at Amazon, both paperback and eBook available. All royalties to Brighton Lions Club.
Brighton
If the other person's attitude is a problem, maybe mine is the solution

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office

Followers

Blogs I visit - and other things

  • Adullamite
    But, I'm the Son of God
    21 hours ago
  • Chant du Départ
    Clarence Sasser MOH
    1 day ago
  • With His Tongue Planted Firmly in His Cheek
    I really miss the Brighton Pensioner
    2 weeks ago
  • *An English Travel Writer*
    1 year ago
  • Suldog
    The Gift
    2 years ago
  • #Brighton Bits
    A Million (plus) Page Views
    3 years ago
  • A Bit About Britain
    This blog is closing
    6 years ago
  • Blog | Stephen Hayes Chubby Chatterbox Northwest Humorists
    A Milestone and an Announcement
    8 years ago
  • Rants, Musings, & Pictures Whatever...
    Definitely Whatever
    IKR
    8 years ago
  • ABroad with a View
    THE WEEK DIANA DIED
    9 years ago
  • PEOPLE DON'T EAT ENOUGH FUDGE
    Friday Photos
    9 years ago
  • Benchmark 60
    The Baby, Part Six
    9 years ago
  • Anderson, California, Lions Club
    Vision screening and a safer community
    10 years ago
  • A year down the line (well 7 years now)
    Changes. Will continue this blog at ayeardowntheline.wordpress.com. It's a work in progress but I hope you'll bear with me.
    11 years ago
  • May's Meanderings

Popular Posts

  • Kodak moments
    I first heard the phrase "a Kodak moment" just a few years ago, possibly something to do with me being out of touch with what is h...
  • Gasping for a fag
    It's more than three years since I last smoked a cigarette - or anything else, for that matter.  The date of my last cigarette is engrav...
  • Fern, CDP
    Fern is now a fully accredited City Daily Photo blogger which means that I am usually carrying my camera when I take her out. I am finding ...
  • Skeletons
    Some years ago I became interested in researching my family history. In those days it was a slow process but the advent of the Internet has...
  • Well, well, well
    I notice that it is almost six months since I last stumbled into the bloggosphere. I have to admit that I thought it was probably rather lon...
  • Henry Jervis
    I have a sneaking suspicion that at sometime in the distant past - or what counts as the distant past in the terms of this blog - I may well...
  • Time
    It's a funny thing, time. It's possibly the thing shared out between mankind more equitably than any other. We all have exactly th...
  • The stolen lilacs
    Our lilac theft has reached to national press and even featured on the television news last night. I would embed the video clip, but it do...
  • A cure for insomnia
    I have had a vague idea that the definition of a billion was different in the USA from the European idea and I have now confirmed it. Both ...
  • A little knowledge is a worry.
    I know, I know, you don't have to tell me. The commonly quoted proverb is that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing - and it is, or ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (5)
    • August (2)
    • February (1)
    • January (2)
  • ►  2017 (70)
    • December (1)
    • November (1)
    • October (4)
    • September (3)
    • August (4)
    • July (10)
    • June (6)
    • May (8)
    • April (12)
    • March (9)
    • February (2)
    • January (10)
  • ►  2016 (162)
    • December (10)
    • November (11)
    • October (4)
    • September (22)
    • August (14)
    • July (11)
    • June (16)
    • May (16)
    • April (10)
    • March (13)
    • February (11)
    • January (24)
  • ►  2015 (282)
    • December (9)
    • November (18)
    • October (25)
    • September (17)
    • August (30)
    • July (16)
    • June (29)
    • May (30)
    • April (23)
    • March (27)
    • February (27)
    • January (31)
  • ▼  2014 (341)
    • December (28)
    • November (28)
    • October (31)
    • September (27)
    • August (26)
    • July (33)
    • June (26)
    • May (27)
    • April (25)
    • March (31)
    • February (28)
    • January (31)
  • ►  2013 (371)
    • December (29)
    • November (29)
    • October (30)
    • September (31)
    • August (31)
    • July (33)
    • June (33)
    • May (30)
    • April (29)
    • March (31)
    • February (29)
    • January (36)
  • ►  2012 (378)
    • December (31)
    • November (31)
    • October (31)
    • September (33)
    • August (32)
    • July (31)
    • June (31)
    • May (33)
    • April (31)
    • March (33)
    • February (29)
    • January (32)
  • ►  2011 (366)
    • December (33)
    • November (31)
    • October (32)
    • September (30)
    • August (32)
    • July (31)
    • June (35)
    • May (24)
    • April (25)
    • March (32)
    • February (30)
    • January (31)
  • ►  2010 (354)
    • December (35)
    • November (30)
    • October (33)
    • September (27)
    • August (32)
    • July (24)
    • June (33)
    • May (23)
    • April (24)
    • March (24)
    • February (34)
    • January (35)
  • ►  2009 (373)
    • December (26)
    • November (25)
    • October (41)
    • September (27)
    • August (26)
    • July (26)
    • June (25)
    • May (35)
    • April (36)
    • March (25)
    • February (47)
    • January (34)
  • ►  2008 (136)
    • December (36)
    • November (39)
    • October (26)
    • September (27)
    • August (8)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.