Thursday 6 October 2011

More time, please

It's getting to the state where I could do with a few extra hours in each day. There just isn't enough time to check on all the blogs I like to read, read the newspaper properly (hardly worth bethering with that anyway), do the sudoku and crossword puzzles, walk the dog, fiddle with the photos I've taken - and do the garden, paint the house, and all the various bits and bobs associated with being a member of Brighton Lions Club. I suppose it would be a little easier if, like Margaret Thatcher, I could exist on 4 hours sleep a night. Now I come to think of it, I wasn't getting all that much more than that while I was working. Maybe my present need for at least 8 hours is a reaction.

Oh well, what doesn't get done today will just have to wait until tomorrow - or the day after.

No comments: